Fixed Income Settlements
Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Thomas Crick
Date posted 24 August 2016
A fantastic new opportunity has opened up in a mid sized Japanese Investment Bank in London. This is a great opportunity to build a career within a internationally recognised investment bank.
About the Fixed Income Settlements role:
A new position has become available at a mid sized Japanese Investment Bank in London. Your role would be within the Securities Settlements team, particularly you’d be responsible for Fixed Income, Cash and Repo products. This role would suit a candidate with 1-2 years’ experience in this area.
- Fixed Income Settlements, both cash and repo. Looking at trade matching or unmatched and failed trades
- Working with Euroclear, Clearstream and various domestic settlement systems
- Liaising with Front Office Traders, Counterparties, Agents and Clients
- Calculating coupon and interest rate claims
- Experience of Fixed Income settlements, cash and repo (trade matching, unmatched, fail resolution ect.)
- Exposure to Euroclear, Clearstream and various domestic settlement systems
- Liaising with Front office traders, Counterparties, Agents and Clients
- Calculations coupon and interest rate claims
- Exposure to computer systems such as Swift, Euclid pc, Excel, Omgeo CTM or Bloomberg
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please feel free to apply or contact me directly on 02075098798.