Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant: Dan Mycek
Job reference: 50982063/001
Date posted: 06 November 2023northern-west banking-financial-services/insurance 2023-11-06 2024-01-05 insurance Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 23000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly growing client we are working with in the insurance industry are looking for multiple people to join the team in their Liverpool City Centre office. The right candidate will ideally have a finance background and have worked with debt recovery, however people who have either insurance/admin/data or customer service experience will also be considered. In this role, you will mainly be analysing customer claims and helping to decide their outcomes.
A client we are working with is looking for experienced and proactive Recoveries Handlers who are used to working in a fast-paced environment to join their successful Recovery department.
In this role you will manage your own insurance claims caseload from start to finish, ensuring efficient recovery minimising losses where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party. You will provide guidance and direction to claims staff to ensure the recovery prospects on cases are compliant with industry regulations.
You will ensure customers are provided with an excellent customer experience in addition to being innovative and proactive when dealing with all aspects of customer & third-party claims.
What you will be doing:
• Effectively manage Non-Fault Repair & Recovery portfolio
• Manage claims effectively to deliver the right outcome for our Customers
• Provide first class technical and quality claims handling within the Repair and Recovery Team
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge in areas of indemnity, liability and dealing with the financials of a claim
• Review and record all new allocations, ensuring minimal leakage
• Manage claims and provide evidence to support prompt and full resolution in our favour
• Drive adherence to relevant SLA’s within the team and their suppliers
• Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge with regards to liability
• Negotiation of subrogated outlays
• Manage a portfolio of aged debt
• Liaise with solicitors when our outlay is in litigation
• Provide updates on aged debt profilin in form of MI reporting
What they're looking for:
• Able to work to tight timescales
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Able to pay attention to detail
• Analytically minded
• Regulatory aware
• A strong communicator and able to communicate well at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Highly self-motivated
• Pro-active thinker, clear, focused and a determined approach to problem solving
• Persuasive and possesses confident negotiation skills
About the business
They are a growing business with great opportunities to build your knowledge of the financial services industry. As a specialist insurance provider, they have over 40 years of experience helping people secure motor insurance across all of the UK. They help more than 50,000 customers to find a policy that meets their needs and gives them the peace of mind that comes with high-quality insurance.
The client provides full training and continuous coaching inhouse, you will be given full in-depth FCA regulated industry knowledge and have all the tools necessary to help you personally grow your career with the business.
They celebrate difference and it’s important to them that they have a culture where their people feel respected and valued for who they are. We pride ourselves on being accessible and encourage inclusive environments where their people can always give and show the very best of themselves.
Our client wants to give you more than a job, they want to give you a purpose and a career. So, what can they offer you as an employer? Some of the benefits you will receive include:
The company also offer hybrid working after probation, an extensive benefits package, in-office incentives such as free raffles, office DJ and office bingo with free prizes to be won. They also offer an office that is easily accessible on public transport with plenty of nearby parking in Liverpool City Centre. Salary range is between 23/26k per year, you also receive a pay rise after probation and another pay rise after a year of service, there is also an easily achievable bonus scheme of £1500 yearly after probation.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.