Robert Walters are delighted to be working with an exciting and growing group who are looking for an experienced Account Executive to lead and grow the ‘new business / sales’ team in Milton Keynes.
My client is leading specialist insurance group who are in an exciting period of growth. They are seeking an experienced Insurance Account Executive to lead their insurance sales team and grow their revenue. They require a capable professional who excels in the complexities of commercial insurance and in a busy sales environment and strong leadership skills,
• The primary responsibility is to secure new customer by effectively selling commercial insurance policies, showcasing expertise and industry knowledge tailored to diverse needs of their clients.
• Provide vital support to the sales team, guiding and assisting them in generating and converting sales leads, fostering a collaborative environment and ensure a steady influx of potential clients.
• Offer ethical and valued advisory services, building and nurturing strong relationships with clients. Provide tailored to a wide variety of industries and establish yourself as a specialist advisor in your market.
• Cultivate and maintain strategic relationships with insurers, demonstrating effective communication and collaboration skills.
• Understand the needs of the team to help them achieve their targets and mentor them through their career.
Skills and Experience
Demonstrated success in providing advice for commercial insurance brokering customers, both face-to-face and over the phone.
Proven ability to engage and cultivate new business within the commercial insurance environment.
Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Efficient management of high volumes of enquiries with timely and professional responses.
Experience in planning, delivering, and engaging with new clients, overseeing teams to meet customer needs.
Strong leadership skills with prior experience in managing commercial insurance teams.
Diploma from CII or above is required; knowledge of Acturis is advantageous, but training will be provided for other brokerage systems.
• Bonus Car allowance • 25 days annual leave • Hybrid working • Income protection • Pension plan • Life assurance • Excellent progression
The role of Accounts Executive in Milton Keynes is offered with a salary between £50K - £60K, bonus and hybrid working
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
£35,000 - £75,000 per annum + Pro rata, Part time + hybrid
30 November 2023
Robert Walters are delighted to be working with a dynamic and and pgressive business in Milton Keynes, for a Part time Complaince Manager to work across their group, the role offers brillaint flexability.
As a result of internal progression, we are excited to be supporting a fantastic Financial Services business on the search for a part-time Compliance Manager based out of their Milton Keynes office offering great hybrid working options.