Senior Compliance Analyst
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 insurance London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a Top Tier Global Insurance Organisation are looking to recruit for a Senior Compliance Analyst position (PERMANENT) based in London. Their Compliance Function is a key part of the internal control framework predominantly within the second line of defence.
- Contribute to putting in place, and the delivery of an effective compliance monitoring program across their businesses and locations.
- Participating in day to day monitoring activity such as ensuring all regulatory deadlines are met.
- Undertaking sanctions screening and other financial crime functions.
- Assisting in the oversight of due diligence for a variety of new business opportunities.
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in maintaining the Conduct Risk Framework.
- Excellent understanding of the general insurance industry and ideally the Lloyd’s market.
- Extensive experience in covering Sanctions/Sanctions screening.
- Relevant professional qualifications and strong academic record.
- First class people skills and a team player with excellent communication.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send in your most up to date CV's to my email: email@example.com