Assistant Company Secretary
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Henry Rymer
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-23 insurance City of London London GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You are required to provide the insurance firm governance advice and have the relevant seniority to work on board and committees where you will be required to minute meetings.
With offices based in the city of London, you will be working in a small team and reporting to the Company Secretary. You will need to have the relevant experience to work with senior stakeholders within the business and have experience working in a regulated environment with financial services in the past.
As Assistant Company Secretary, your key responsibilities include -
- Assisting with deliverance governance enhancements including director training, reviewing and refreshing terms of reference and delegated authority structures
- Board and committee support including organising and distribution of board packs, ensuring arrangements are in place that ensure the smooth running of meetings in European jurisdictions
- Drafting minutes for the board committees and other key meetings
- Assist the legal team with corporate transactions
- Working in accordance with all relevant regulatory requirements and to ensure the business is compliant at all times.
You will need to be ICSA qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience. If you have insurance experience this would be ideal but it is not required.
If you want to gain exposure in a successful insurance firm, based in London, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this role is for you. To register your interest, please apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org