Finance Business Partner
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 financial-services Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Business An established financial services business based in Manchester is currently seeking a Commercial Business Partner to join the business on a permanent basis. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a period of measured growth and are looking to develop their commercial finance operation.
Once in role the post holder will play a critical role in the development of the Commercial Finance team and will focus on a number of critical business unit areas.
Specific duties include:
- Business partner across a number of critical business unit areas
- Liaise with senior stakeholders from across the organisation to deliver management information and commercial effectiveness
- Deliver commercial insight and analysis to assist the senior management team with making key decisions
- Deliver commercial models and KPI’s with a specific focus on delivering improved return on investment and efficiencies
- Deliver analysis and commercial business cases focussing on organisational strategy, projects and potential deals
- Liaise with non finance stakeholders on all aspects of forecasting and budgeting
- Develop existing and build new financial models focussing on proposed projects, efficiencies, cash flow and costs
- Develop existing financial controls and processes to improve the commercial effectiveness of the organisation
- Deliver group planning and forecasting processes with a specific focus on key financial projects
- Assist with delivering monthly and quarterly reporting processes
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be CCAB qualified ideally with experience of working in an organisation with a turnover in excess of £250 million. The candidate will ideally have had exposure to working across a range of group functions and will have experience of working with a range of senior stakeholders. The candidate will be technically strong, will have highly developed modelling skills and will be able to provide commercial assistance to stakeholders across the organisation.
Previous business partnering with a range of stakeholders and the experience of delivering commercial recommendations is critical to the success of the individual. Further to this the candidate will possess tangible experience of analysing large quantities of raw data, delivering key MI to the executive team and delivering efficiencies across a complex business.