Finance Business Partner
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 insurance Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Organisation Robert Walters are currently sourcing a Finance Business Partner for a growing professional services business based in Greater Manchester. The client that we're representing have recently been through a major period of structural change and require a commercial business partner with the ability to liaise with the organisations key stakeholders. The business are currently in the midst of driving through a number of key internal changes and require an individual who has experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic and highly profitable organisation.
With an established team in place the Finance Business Partner plays an integral part in the delivery of a number of key programmes. Once in role the candidate will be reporting directly into the Director of Commercial Finance and will have a focus on the following key areas.
- Business partner and provide financial advice to senior stakeholders to ensure the business delivers on their strategic objectives
- Develop key financial processes and commercial strategy across the centralised group function
- Deliver commercial analysis of key financial information and emerging trends
- Provide detailed MI and high level commentary on all BAU and project areas
- Take a lead on all aspects of budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to manage the delivery of financial projects
- Provide accurate financial and management information to the executive team
- Stakeholder engagement across the project and executive team to ensure that heads are aware of the financial consequences of their decisions
- Drive through change and new initiatives that link to the target operating model
- Assist on the delivery of complex business cases and ensure that levels of governance are maintained
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a technically strong CCAB qualified accountant ideally with experience of working within professional services. The candidate will have a proven track record of entering a business and working on a range of complex projects with a multi-million pound spend. From a skills perspective the candidate will ideally have the ability to deal with high level stakeholders (both finance & non finance stakeholders) and communicate complex financial information. Further to this they will be have the ability to analyse large volumes of data and provide commercial recommendations to the executive team.
Ideally the candidate will have strong modelling skills and be highly proficient in Excel. Further to this the candidate will have a strong commercial, technical capabilities and an understanding of working within a larger organisation. Strong communication, organisational, planning and negotiating skills are essential.