Group Financial Controller
Consultant Rob Griffin
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 insurance Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 90000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters have partnered with a leading Cheshire Insurance organisation to recruit a Group Financial Controller. A FTSE 500 organisation, my client has witnessed a steady growth in both turnover and market presence. The successful individual will take full ownership of financial management across Europe, including team management and external Stakeholder relationship management.
Robert Walters have partnered with a leading Cheshire Insurance organisation to recruit a Group Financial Controller. A FTSE 500 organisation, my client has witnessed a steady growth in both turnover and market presence.
The successful individual will take full ownership of financial management across Europe, including team management and external Stakeholder relationship management.
Accountabilities for the role include:
- Responsibility for the Consolidated Accounts to allow measurement of business performance.
- Prepare board and executive committee packs, providing a variance analysis to management on a monthly basis against giving suggestions for future results.
- Prepare and review of Management accounts, Balance Sheet and P&L account.
- Responsibility for statutory accounts, corporation tax computation, assist with partners’ tax returns and statutory returns with Companies House, in liaison with our external accountants.
- Responsible for the cash management of the company, ensuring that cashflows are accurately monitored and forecasts
The successful candidate will be a degree educated qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and will bring a wealth of experience within reporting and analysis along with a demonstrable background as a Financial Controller across multiple sites.
- Experience working as Financial Controller within a large organisation
- Multi Site Experience
- Proven reporting and analysis experience
- IT savvy with the ability to adapt to new systems quickly
- Retail Industry knowledge
- Ability to communicate with and influence Senior Stakeholders, internally and externally
This company is a true market leader and undergoing an exciting period of expansion. In exchange for your services, my client offers a remuneration package including a highly competitive basic salary, bonus, and the benefits associated with employment at a progressive and growing organisation.
Apply below, or to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Robert Griffin at Robert Walters plc on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 161 214 7480