Insurance Manager - Credit Underwriter
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum + 25 days holiday, 10% Non cont pension
Consultant Dan Jackson
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Insurance Manager required for a growing business based in the city. Reporting to the Head of Insurance the Insurance Manager role is responsible for supporting overall insurance operations of the business Please see role responsibilities and skills required for the Job below:
Supporting insurance operations on a day-to-day basis to ensure the organisations transactions have the necessary insurance protection.
- Building and strengthening relationships with brokers and insurers.
- Planning and preparing educational sessions with insurance partners.
- Maintaining the insurance policy wording and ensuring it remains best in class.
- Liaising closely with Head of Credit Desk and CPMs to ensure risks assessed are insurable by:
- Reviewing all credit submissions
- Attending Credit and Green Light Committee meetings where appropriate to challenge risks from an insurance perspective.
- Main point of contact with broker on day to day placing of risks.
- Liaising closely with Capital Markets team to ensure that insurance coverage reflects funder’s requirements.
- Liaising with Finance and Enterprise Risk team to monitor deal and insurer exposure.
- Collating and presenting insurance portfolio management information to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills, knowledge and experience required for the role:
- 3+ year's experience in purchasing, broking or underwriting credit insurance
- Credit knowledge
- 2:1 BSc/BA degree
- ACII qualification
- Strong senior relationship and stakeholder management skills
If you tick the relevant requirements and salary expectation is inline, please get in touch and send a CV to email@example.com