Assitant Finance Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 01 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant finance manager has arisen within the Investment Accounting team for a leading Financial Services Business based in central Bristol.
About the Assistant Finance Manager role
You will sit within the operations and investment team, you will play a pivotal role in the within the team who are responsible for all the General Ledger interfaces and balances relating to Investments.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Supporting Month-end and Quarter-end Group Reporting cycles for the Insurance Business;
- Use of the Group’s General Ledgers and Consolidation system GDRS;
- Contributing to Regulatory Reporting for Investment Balances (Solvency II) on a quarterly basis;
- Contributing to Analytical review of Investment Balance Sheet and P&L;
- Posting journals relating to Investment Balances not captured correctly by source systems;
- Reconciling outputs from the Asset Data Warehouse to the General Ledger;
- Contributing to Balance Sheet reconciliations using the Group System Integrity.
Key Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Previous experience of Financial Reporting and use of the Group’s Ledgers and finance systems is essential;
- Great team working skills;
- Strong customer service focus, working with stakeholders including Insurance Divisional Finance, Central Finance and Actuarial teams using Investment Data;
- Full or part qualification in accountancy desirable, but other experienced users of finance systems will be considered.
To express your interest in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org