Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 27 September 2016
A new Insurance Product Manager role has just become available at one of London's leading Wealth and Private Banking firms. This opportunity will provide the Product Manager the experience of working with multiple Wealth Insurance products/ Long Term products, within a global environment.
The Insurance Product Manager will work within the Insurance division of a Global Bank and will be required to have in depth knowledge of Wealth Insurance products, such as long term saving products, investment link products etc. In addition to the Product Manager having in-depth business knowledge, he/she will be required to understand the technicalities/ actuarial aspects behind the Insurance Products. Working with various global teams, the Product Manager will be approving, reviewing, improving and developing a variety of insurance products.
The Insurance Product Manager will be required to:
- Support the growth of the Wealth Insurance business globally, particularly through the rapid delivery of relevant new products and product modifications
- Have the technical and actuarial capabilities to understand the Wealth Insurance Products
- Support the development and roll out of product governance standards and ensure stakeholders in various countries are up to date with relevant frameworks and requirements
- Manage early engagement stages of Group Insurance product approval process, supporting local Customer Value Management and local manufacturing teams, where applicable, with the development of new products / product modifications
- A variety of Wealth Insurance Products knowledge is required, such as savings, investments, pensions etc.
- Strong insurance background is essential
- Actuarial background is required
- Proven experience of working within a Global environment and an understanding of insurance products across countries
- Ability to adhere to governance standards
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders
If you feel you have the necessary Insurance knowledge please apply today to this Product Manager role.