Insurance Operations Executive
Salary £38000 - £46000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 26 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of the leading names within the London insurance market. They are looking for a Insurance Operations Executive with experience of the insurance market to come and join their performance management department. This will be a great opportunity to join a busy and exciting area which has a direct impact on the business.
Key responsibilities of the Insurance Operations Executive role include:
- Promote continued improvement in processes and procedures adopted by the performance management department (PMD) and are likely to be involved in various project based work, as required
- Assist the Operations manager in coordinating and monitoring the Directorate’s budget, projects and strategy, addressing and escalating any issues as required
- The development and delivery of a variety of internal management information, including reporting to the businesses governing bodies and Steering Groups
- Undertake the review of the capital and planning approval processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based
- Identifying and defining improvements to the current process and make recommendations
- Support the team’s activities as Secretariat to the Capital and Planning Group that approves annual Syndicate Business Plans and Capital
- Act as a Project manager and work closely with the different teams to ensure that the various tasks are tracked and deadlines met in line with the Group requirements
If you feel you have the right skills for the Insurance Operations Executive role, please apply directly online.