Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location: North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant: Isabel Evans
Job reference: 50984453/001
Date posted: 08 November 2023northern-west banking-financial-services/fund-management 2023-11-08 2024-01-07 financial-services Merseyside GB GBP 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client, one of the North West's leading investment firms, are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join their successful and fast-growing fund-raising team.
Working closely with the CEO & Senior Leadership team, your core duties will include:
• Fund-raising for various different funds, particularly via Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs)
• Develop, categorise and maintain a database of UK based IFAs using available data sets
• Agree and set achievable fund-raising targets with the wider team over the life of the fund
• Work with the Venture Capital team to iterate the budgets and set annual fund raising budget
• Weekly outreach contact to the UK IFA community to raise funds
• Support the investment team wherever necessary
• Onboarding direct clients
• Ongoing client relationship management
• Liaising with the EIS custodian as required
• Support the Investment Directors with Investor Relations Communications
• Work closely with marketing team to promote different funds across multiple channels
• Maintain and develop technical and industry specific knowledge to ensure best practice and compliance in investment activity, particularly but not exclusively where required by the Financial Conduct Authority
• Experience in business development/fund-raising with track record of working in high performing commercial teams
• Experience in Financial Services would be advantageous
• Experience of fund raising across the North West, with proven commercial network
• Driven, intelligent & self-motivated individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced Business Development Manager / Fundraiser looking for the chance to join an ambitious North West fund - please send your CV in today!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.