Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + Yes
Consultant Stephanie Boldrin
Date posted 28 July 2022london banking-financial-services/fund-management 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 financial-services London London GB GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Engage with global business divisions to understand their needs, opportunities and constraints in the digital workplace * Create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap, communicating the value across the organisation * Lead the adoption and training strategy for the digital workplace * Manage relationships with key vendors (e.g. Microsoft) and remain up to date with latest technology * Own the product backlog and ensure it is refined and understood, enabling the product team to build out the roadmap * Order the product backlog to maximise value to the business, whilst maintaining quality and keeping control of technical debt * Work with the product team to align delivery dependencies across the Infrastructure Platform teams, including Desktop Engineering, Network Engineering and IT Service Delivery * Work with the product team to help time the release cycles from both a Support Team and business perspective * Work with the product team to ensure that any tests accurately assess the desired outcome of work * Attend agile and scrum meetings to ensure that the work is aligned with the product roadmap
- Expertise – has extensive experience in productivity, collaboration and communication tools, and how to effectively utilise these in large financial service organisations.
- Direction – is well informed about the business and strategic context. Develops ambitious plans / strategies that define best in class.
- Alignment – works across team boundaries to share perspectives and maximise efficiencies. Delegates Authority appropriately, is well connected and maintains broad set of relationships.
- Commitment – shares success and openly acknowledges high performers. Has humility, acknowledges shortcomings and can admit error.
- Team Development – looks ahead to identify capability gaps and builds inclusive teams that leverage diverse and broad perspective.
- Commercial Acumen – astute commercial acumen and can assess the relative value and effort of ideas to come up with the best order
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a driven, forward thinking accountant to step into a challenging role within a boutique investment management firm. The chance to join a high-performing team with development and growth opportunities.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022A leading global investment bank are looking for an EMEA Data Privacy Manager to join their team in London. Offering a competitive salary and benefits, this offers the chance to join one of London's leading financial institutions in a role with plenty of challenge and scope to progress.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Based in London, a leading global investment bank are looking for a new Compliance Monitoring AVP to join their team.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022A Global Investment Bank is looking for a Compliance Associate to join their team covering monitoring and testing, reviews. They are looking for someone with an understanding of regulatory compliance that wants to develop themselves within a reviews role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting new opportunity has emerged for a Junior IT Auditor to join my clients IT audit team within the EMEA Internal Audit function. The Junior Auditor is responsible for the execution of audit engagements, working within audit teams on the delivery of audit engagements. Delivery and execution of all engagements will adhere to audit methodology and include formal sign-offs of key documents and processes within an audit file.