Salary 20% bonus
Consultant Kar Yau
Date posted 07 July 2022london banking-financial-services/fund-management 2022-07-07 2022-09-05 it London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be a cornerstone of the Data & Analytics division by creating and developing highly complex Datalakes across each region containing high quality data, easily accessible by the Research Lab, Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to create their algorithms and pioneer the future of education. You will have a huge degree of freedom shaping our platform and an immediate impact on how millions of young children learn.
Robert Walters are currently partnered with a global leading Asset Management firm who are undergoing large phase of growth in their Production, Research and Development function and is a key to the product strategy, management, and portfolio oversights. Data and Technology plays a key role to the decision making. As part of this role, you will be a key member of a cross functional team ensuring we met the business outcomes that will benefit our crew and customers.
- Be part of a Product team focused around shaping the businesses internal applications in developing new solutions with the ability to work well with product owners and developers.
- Review business requirements and functional specifications and translate into program specifications.
- Conduct automated testing of code, including functional, performance and security.
- Liaise with end users for user acceptance testing.
- Work within a continuous delivery lifecycle with defined code and documentation standards, including peer reviews.
- Understands and complies with IT policies, procedures and any audit requirements
- A professional with several years of demonstratable experience as Data Engineer
- Strong proven knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Dash and RDS
- Extensive experience in data modeling for traditional Data Warehousing and also in creating or adapting data models for NoSQL/Big Data solutions (e.g. DynamoDB, Redis, Hive, Presto, Druid or Snowflake)
- Experience in developing event driven microservice architectures (preferably on AWS)
- Experience with AWS technology such as Amazon S3, ECS, Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, DynamoDB, Event Bridge/Kinesis/MSK, EC2, Elastic MapReduce, Glue and CloudFormation.
- Experience in an Agile processes and CI/CD pipelines.
- Exposure to using service mesh technologies such as Envoy desirable
- Exposure to using API Gateway technology such as Kong, Apigee or AWS API Gateway desirable
- Financial Services experience is not a necessity but is very desirable
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022A leading global investment bank are looking for an EMEA Data Privacy Manager to join their team in London. Offering a competitive salary and benefits, this offers the chance to join one of London's leading financial institutions in a role with plenty of challenge and scope to progress.
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022Robert Walters is partnering with a Multi-national Investment Bank and Financial Services Group in their search for a Compliance and Operational Risk Specialist to join their Compliance team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022Our consultancy client is looking for a Red Team Specialist to join as a Senior Manager who lives in the City of London and breathes hacking and information security. As a Red Team Specialist, we want your business brain as well as your technical hacking skills. You will bring ideas of how to drive the business forward, and be skilled in the commercial aspects of security testing in the consultancy industry.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,900 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 14 August 2022An easily recognisable, UK based Retail and Commercial bank are partnering with Robert Walters in their search for a Credit Risk Senior Analyst to join their team.
Salary: £50,000 - £59,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 15 August 2022Do you have experience within product control? Have you worked within financial services before? Do you have a keen interest in analysing daily trending P&L and verifying the values of positions held by trading desks and substantiating TSL and other trading related trial balances? As a result of continued growth, I am currently partnering with a well renowned Financial Services firm, recruiting for a Product controller. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has experience in Product control to join an impressive finance function to support the day traders. Reporting into the group Managing director for Product Control, you will be heavily involved in product initiatives as well as needing to develop a good understanding of the products that they monitor including FX risk and management, funding approach and strategies used in which traders can make revenue.