Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 banking Northwich Cheshire GB GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a high profile Banking Group that provides a wealth management service to existing clients are seeking an enthusiastic and driven candidate, with experience within financial services administration and a keen attention to detail, to join their existing SIPP administration team
As a team player with a good understanding of Excel, key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for administering SIPPs and providing operational and technical guidance internally with respect to:
- Processing New Business Applications
- Arranging the transfer of funds/assets from existing pension providers
- Allocation of regular and single contributions
- Processing drawdown cases and carrying out GAD reviews
- Dealing with client and internal administrative and technical enquiries
- Ensure compliance with HMRC and Pension Regulator rules and any other applicable laws and regulations
- To assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- To inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- To participate in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
- Demonstrate the Firm’s Business Principles (Client, Excellence, People & Integrity).
Salary £20,000 to £22,000 plus bonus and attractive benefits