IT Support Analyst (1st/2nd Line)
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Eltringham
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 financial-services London London GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A privately owned, value-oriented asset manager with offices in London and Philadelphia are currently hiring an IT Support Analyst. My client is a well-established capital investment partner with a family environment and an excellent development path.
- As the IT support Analyst you will be answering IT Support calls by phone, email and in person.
- The IT support Analyst will follow the incident management process, logging new incidents in the ITSM system and following these through to conclusion, escalating with 2nd/3rd Line IT colleagues as required, ensuring timely resolution of incidents and good communication with internal clients.
- Provide remote support to the US Office, satellite offices and roaming users as required.
- Complete scheduled checklists, according to instructions, ensuring that checks are completed accurately and consistently.
- Complete Systems Administration and Maintenance tasks, according to the published maintenance schedule, across a broad range of Infrastructure Systems and Business Applications
- Complete project work as assigned by the line manager, to be undertaken around business-as-usual support duties, according to the team project schedule. Project work will generally involve configuration or upgrades of existing systems, deployment of new systems, or researching new technology.
- Graduate, or comparable employment experience / IT Certifications
- General aptitude for IT, good working knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Any exposure to enterprise IT systems is desirable
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- This is an entry level role into busy IT department and will provide exposure to the full range of technology in use. After an initial training period of 6-12 months, new 1st Line employees are given the opportunity to develop specialised IT skills and pursue a technical career path.
- Skills include Networking, Servers & Storage, Microsoft AD & Exchange, CyberSecurity, Desktop Computing, Admin Automation / DevOps.
- Provides a career path to the Infrastructure Engineer / 2nd Line Support role.