Director, Capital Markets - NZ Based
Salary £120,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Dugald Locke
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 banking UK Robert Walters
This role will suit a senior banker with significant capital markets experience.
One of New Zealand’s largest financial services organisations with a diverse product offering covering retail, business and institutional customers.
About the role:
This is a senior role within the Capital Markets team. The role exists as a result of substantial success and growth within the Capital Markets business and the bank is looking to take advantage of this momentum by adding to the team.
Achieving business goals via:
- origination, structuring and leadership of capital markets transactions
- development and growth of the client franchise and product suite
- customer account planning in collaboration with relationship bankers and global colleagues
- Extensive origination or syndication experience within global capital markets
- Sound understanding of financial analysis, credit issues and debt structuring
- Well networked within the financial markets community
- Technically strong with a deep understanding of the markets
- An absolute team ethos with strong client service philosophy
This is a premium opportunity to make your mark within New Zealand capital markets. It provides an experienced and talented practitioner the chance to drive new business within a professional, focussed and award-winning team. The role will appeal to someone keen to use their insight and experience to deliver success for the bank and its clients.