Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-25 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a financial services business based in Birmingham city centre for a FX Dealer to provide high-quality dealing services using two base currencies to support the company’s expanding worldwide remittance business.
You will provide highly competitive remittance rates across multiple corridors, whilst maximising margin and maintain accurate records and ensure the company makes optimal use of its working capital.
- Foreign Exchange – identify FX requirements and execute FX trades with external parties
- Closely monitor competitor's activity on a daily basis and provide market-leading remittance rates
- Assist in monitoring the foreign exchange position of the company, ensuring that no unauthorised currency positions arise and that the company’s policies are followed
- Analyse and advise on information concerning foreign exchange market trends
- Further develop foreign exchange mechanisms within the company’s system
- Cash Management – ensure that cash is positioned to maximise liquidity and meet operational business requirements
- Drive cash repatriation activities and compliance with treasury policy
- Electronic Banking – initiate electronic banking system administration across various banking platforms, ensuring that all users are provided with appropriate access and segregation of duties is maintained
- Assist in maintaining and developing banking relationships on a corporate and operational level
- Coach and develop deal and funds team, encouraging the sharing and development of ideas to further improve processes/controls.
- Provide high quality, accurate reporting
The FX Dealer will possess experience of foreign exchange and fund management as well as remittance experience. You will possess excellent analytical skills and accuracy with great attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org