Transfer Agency Executive
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Andrew
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 banking UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Transfer Agency Executive You will have experience in: -Transfer Agency -Reporting, working with clients -Working with internal stakeholders -Have ability to multi-task and not mind (some) late shifts -DST or Northern Trust background would be ideal
We are one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, with assets under management of £983.3bn* (as at 31 December 2017). Our success has been built by focusing on clients and providing them with services and solutions that meet their needs. We offer strategies across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash, as well as multi-asset strategies tailored to the needs of institutional and retail investors.
As one of the world’s leading providers of index fund management. We are at the forefront of developments in liability-driven risk management solutions for defined benefit pension schemes, a leading provider of defined contribution solutions and also offer wide range of strategies to help our clients manage their investment objectives. We continue to innovate as markets evolve, building strong relationships with clients including pension scheme, sovereign wealth funds, wealth managers and other professional investors.
In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
We manage cross and multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To complete as directed by Transfer Agency Supervisor activities for our pooled fund range including
- order receipt and validation
- confirmation of fund net activity
- price orders (including crossing)
- update unit exchange orders
- maintain unit register
- value and unitise in specie deals
- distribution of client contract note
- Investigating and resolving client and internal instruction related queries
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients and 3rd Parties, regularly review outstanding issues to ensure a high level of service is received.
- Investigation of errors and implementation of corrective action where appropriate
- Review and improvement of process, procedures and risk mitigation
- Participation in change initiatives representing the needs of the department
- Work closely with internal/external clients to continuously assess their requirements. Ensure service level agreements are adhered to.
- Identify control weaknesses relating to the TA Function. Recommend and implement procedural and process change.
- To assist with new developments and projects to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Produce management information
- Scan, file and maintain allocation packs and folders
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Customer focused
- Excellent communicator
- Organisation skills; accuracy, attention to detail
- Robust technical unit dealing, client order management lifecycle experience
- Microsoft Excel intermediate to advanced level)
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge
- In depth understanding of key Investment Management activities, including excellent understanding of fund management and investment operations processes and instruments including Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Cash Management, Settlements and Custody
- Evidence of effective working relationships with stakeholders
- A proven track record of being flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Ability to understand issues, find creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to work well within a team