Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 banking UK
A long established and successful wealth management organisation is currently seeking an Investment Manager to join its operations in Cumbria. The purpose of the role will be to provide investment advice and/or investment management services to clients in accordance with their individual circumstances and investment objectives.
Key Duties Include:
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting clients' needs, including managing client assets on a discretionary or advisory basis as well as introducing other products and services according to the overall strategy of the firm.
- Assess existing and potential clients’ circumstances, investment objectives and attitude to risk, and recommend appropriate company services as relevant.
- Ensure that all client relationships are properly documented and all required information is obtained from the client on a timely basis.
- Actively seek new business, being active in local social/business circles, generating and following up all leads, explaining the firms’ services and strengths to potential new clients and following up all opportunities to win new clients.
- Ensure that the business fulfils its obligations to Treating Customers Fairly.
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- Fully CISI qualified to Level 4 or equivalent
- Proven track record of investment management within the industry
- Excellent communication, analytical, relationship management and business development skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.