Client Portfolio Assistant Manager
Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Client Portofolio Assistant Manager, upto £38,000 + excellent benefits, Leeds city centre
A leading financial services business with offices based in Leeds city centre are looking to recruit a Client portfolio Assistant Manager on a permanent basis; to join their team supporting and assisting in the acquiring of new clients and managing existing relationships.
You will play a key part in maximising the profitability of existing relationships through providing an unrivalled quality of services.
- Managing your own workload; ensuring clients are correctly set up on the system and managed effectively
- Collate relevant client data to support the production of central reporting and client reporting packs
- Assist in recruiting and retaining High Net Worth clients
- Identify and research potential new clients
- Review portfolios for implementation of investment changes ensuring guideline are followed
- Assist in continually reviewing, developing and improving of processes to ensure clients receive an excellent service.
To be successful you will have previous experience of working within Financial services, an understanding of client acquisitions, managing high net worth customers. You must have previous private client relationship experience.
The role is offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits.