Investment Manager - North West
Salary £35,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fast growing wealth management organisation is currently seeking an Investment Manager to join their operations in the North West. The purpose of the role will be to provide investment advice and/or investment management services to clients in accordance with their individual circumstances and investment objectives.
Key duties include:
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting clients' needs, including managing client assets on a discretionary or advisory basis as well as introducing other products and services according to the overall strategy of the firm.
- Assess existing and potential clients’ circumstances, investment objectives and attitude to risk, and recommend appropriate company services as relevant.
- Ensure that all client relationships are properly documented and all required information is obtained from the client on a timely basis.
- Attend and participate in relevant company meetings as required in the various other aspects of the company investment selection process.
- Provide clients and/or their agents with such information and reports about their investment transactions, income payments and investment performance as requested and/or specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant service.
- Actively seek new business, being active in local social/business circles, generating and following up all leads, explaining the firms’ services and strengths to potential new clients and following up all opportunities to win new clients.
- Assist in the training and development of trainee investment managers, providing support and guidance where relevant.
- Liaise as required with the Marketing and Business Development functions in initiating and developing new business opportunities.
- Ensure all operations affecting clients are carried out in accordance with FCA rules, i.e. AML checks, suitability advice
- Ensure that the business fulfils its obligations to Treating Customers Fairly.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully CISI qualified to Level 6 or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven track record of investment management within the industry
- Excellent communication, analytical, relationship management and business development skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quality brand in the market experiencing significant growth in new AUM with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.