Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 01 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading UK Financial Services Company is looking for a Financial Administrator to join it's growing team. The successful person will be able to develop and enhance existing skills within Wealth Management. You will will have strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high standard of work. Strong excel skills are a must. Finance experience essential.
- Validate, track and recognition of revenue across core platforms and systems
- Production of MI
- Management of fee refunds
- Supporting advisers ensuring income is correctly allocated
You will have/be:
- Interest in asset management
- Excel skills (pivot table and lookup) essential
- Experience working within financial function
To apply for this financial administrator position, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP. Role closes soon.