Private Banker - (FTC potential perm)
Salary £46,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading banking organisation is currently seeking a Private Banker to join its operations in the North West. Reporting into the Chief Investment Officer,the role will be responsible for the provision of investment and other banking solutions to High Net Worth individuals.
Key duties include:
- Support the wider Private Bank Team in all aspects of managing and maintaining client relationships.
- Ensure the provision of investment and other banking solutions to HNWIs.
- Be the link between Clients, Private Bankers and Operations from initial client introduction and throughout the life of the relationship.
- Traditional private banking along with trading for client portfolios, management of cash balances, overseeing the settlement process and liaising directly with clients to ensure their needs are met.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record as a Wealth Manager
- Specialist financial, market, competitor and banking knowledge - appreciation of workings of major global financial markets, market dynamics and market terminology.
- Understanding of all relevant internal processes, procedures, compliance and regulatory requirements e.g. AML, Conduct Risk etc.
- Excellent communication,relationship building, I.T. and project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation with potential to develop into a long term career for the right individual. Please apply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.