Salary £18,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Financial Services Business is currently looking for a number of administrators to join their expanding business in South Manchester. As a client administrator, you will help process the on-boarding of new clients and provide a number administration tasks. You will also work closely with consultants to help ensure client meetings run smoothly and effectively. Experience within or an understanding of Financial Services is important.
- Ensure all client information is stored on relevant systems and is updated accurately
- Provide post meeting administration
- Ensure both clients and consultants are kept up to date with all matters
You will have/be:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Experience within an IFA
- Certificate within financial services/planning (desirable)
You will be provided with a great working atmosphere and clear targeted progression paths within the business.
To apply for this Client Administrator position, please apply with an up to date CV. If you know someone that is currently looking, we do also provide vouchers for anyone you successfully refer.