Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client is a firm based in central Manchester, dedicated to providing expert pension and pension transfer advice. They are looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to join their team to provide technical pensions advice to both direct personal and introduced clients, covering all aspects of financial planning around pension switches and pension transfers. Their clients are based all over the UK so it will be predominantly desk based. G60 qualification/AF3 is essential. Minimum Level 4 Diploma QCA.
- Ensure all pension switches, transfers, conversion and opt-out cases are reviewed before the recommendation is given to the client and formally sign-off the new business submission sheet appropriately.
- Keep an accurate and up to date record of all pension switches, transfers, conversion and opt-outs reviewed by the firm, including clients which did not proceed.
- Keep an accurate and up to date record of any pension transfer, conversion or opt-out that has been arranged on an execution only, insistent client or correspondence only basis.
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately.
- Manage your own workload and provide clients with advice and recommendations in their financial planning.
- Look after own individual clients as well assist others as required.
- Arrange meetings with new and existing clients as well as referrals.
- Review existing arrangement with current clients to ensure that they are getting the best service possible.
- Liaise with introducers as necessary and ensure that they are happy with the service provided.
- Keep up to date with finance industry knowledge, products and legislation through research and discussions with colleagues.
You will have/be:
- Level 4 Qualified or Equivalent
- Worked as a Financial Advisor previously (beneficial but not essential)
- Experienced within Pensions advice
Excellent opportunity to work for an expanding organization as a Financial Advisor.