Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 17 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for an Investment Assistant has just become available at a leading stockbroker based in Worcestershire, reporting directly into the senior Director. About the Investment Assistant role: Reporting to the Senior Director this role will see you provide day to day support to the CRO team with the collation of information and the creation of compliant suitability letters, in an efficient and effective manner.
Key Responsibilities of the Investment Assistant:
- Assist CRO’s with the collation of information from a client to complete a compliant and sufficiently detailed investor profile.
- Construct a partially or fully completed suitability letter for the CRO’s to check and sign
- Act as a link point between the CRO teams and the quality assurance team to promote a healthy flow of information
- Assist in the general support for the delivery of a high standard of client service to clients
- Administrative duties
You will work as an integral member of the team to support the in the development and management of client relationships, while assisting in dealing with day to day requirements and queries.
As the Investment Assistant, you will be organised and able to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met while having;
- Good IT skills, with particular knowledge of Microsoft office
- Strong time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complete discretion concerning clients and firm’s activities
Experience built up over the years has enabled this successful business to guide clients through ever changing financial markets. By believing that good relationships are at the heart of investment management, offering the highest quality personal service, the best professional advice and access to the most effective financial solutions.
This is an exciting progressive opportunity that will offer an immediate start, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.