Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant William Smati
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting position for an award winning Real Estate Investment Manager based in Mayfair. The preferred candidate will need to be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA or international equivalent) with deals/transactions experience. A strong academic background will be required, alongside a genuine passion for the investment management industry as a whole. Feel free to get in touch for more information or apply to be considered.
Reporting straight into the CFO, the role is an opportunity for a dynamic, highly driven and motivated professional to join a fast growing and impressive organisation and further add to the existing high-calibre team.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Analysis and forecasting/modelling of group performance
- Presentation of quarterly results and forecasts to the partners
- Assisting in transaction work
- Responsibility for the accounting and reporting for the corporate structure
- Numerous ad hoc projects for both the CFO and CEO of the business