Salary £90,000 - £120,000 per annum + plus bonus
Consultant Dan Jackson
Date posted 06 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am looking for a Financial or experienced Fund / Financial Controller who will be part of the CFO team in a London Private Equity and Infrastructure business which supports the manufacturing and management of Real Estate and Infrastructure fund products. The Infrastructure business manages one mature fund and it has raised a substantial amount of equity in its second fund, which is now in its investment phase.
- Work with the team and 3rd party service providers to plan and deliver fund administration and reporting services, ensuring smooth information flows and accuracy of information.
- Coordinate the set-up of fund legal entities to support the transaction team, taking into account regulatory, legal, banking and tax considerations.
- Monitor liquidity and manage the approval and authorisation processes concerning investor calls and distributions, transaction funding, cash repatriation and vendor payables.
- Assist in the determination of hedging requirements for existing and new assets, review of existing hedging positions and work with treasurer to implement hedging strategy.
- Ensure proper financial information flows, both internally and externally.
- Monitor compliance with internal controls and financial management processes.
- Ensure that records meet regulatory, legal and audit requirements.
- Oversee and review the calculation of NAV and other financial reports and their issuance to investors and other stakeholders.
- Maintain regular contact with auditors, providing support to the audit process and ensuring issues raised during the audit process are reported to management and promptly dealt with.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory reporting and filing obligations including regulatory reporting, tax/VAT returns and all other required submissions.
- Prepare/review internal reporting submissions, including AUM and performance reporting.
Skills / qualifications:
- Fund Accountant / Controller from Financial Services or infrastructure background
- ACA qualification or international equivalent
If you tick all the boxes please get in touch with me on 02075098894 and send an updated CV to Dan.email@example.com