Client Reporting Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Amy Hedgecock
Date posted 23 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
You will work within the UK Client Reporting Team, part of a larger European Reporting Services Team in an exciting change environment. You will be based in London. While predominantly a BAU position, your role will involve leading the day-to-day operations of the UK department for an interim period of one year reporting to the Head of Client Reporting UK. You will work closely with the regional Reporting team leaders, Head of European Reporting Service, Client Service teams and Operations.
The primary responsibilities of the Client Reporting Analyst will be:
Temporary Team Supervisor Role
- Direct the existing team and coordinate the ongoing report production.
- Ensure all team members are cross-trained in all activities
- Where required, work strategically with line managers and other internal clients to deliver efficiencies and change
- Preparation and validation of monthly valuations, investment reviews and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Review incoming client requirements against current processes for most appropriate solution.
- Review and update KPIs as necessary, actively monitoring for trends in delays/issues that should be investigated further.
- Maintain detailed process documentation for all reporting tasks.
- Assistance to other business areas with valuation/performance related queries.
- Provide ad-hoc support to Client Service team on more complex client queries.
To be the Client Reporting Analyst you will need:
- Seasoned analyst with Institutional Client Reporting experience in an Asset Management, buy side
- Experience in covering a broad range of asset classes such fixed income, equity, multi-asset, etc.
- An understanding of Retail reporting.
- Advanced Excel skills beneficial.
Apply today or call Amy Hedgecock on 02075098848 or email email@example.com to find out more about this.