Portfolio Specialist - ACA
Location West End
Consultant Jenny Redman
Date posted 15 February 2017
A multi-billion dollar global investment manager specialising in value based investments across an array of asset classes are looking for a highly accomplished and professional Portfolio Specialist to join their Deal Support and Valuations Group in the West End of London.
You will be working in a fast paced, global environment providing the investment support for a variety of asset classes across Europe, specialising within Real Estate and liquid assets. This multi-faceted position will combine a traditional finance function with valuations and pre and post closing investment activities.
As a Portfolio Specialist you will:
- Co-ordinate investment closing activities including structuring, review of legal documentation and treasury functions
- Assist Investment Professionals in re-forecasting of investments to comply with quarterly US GAAP valuation requirements
- Participate in regular portfolio reviews and monitor portfolio and asset level performance on a monthly basis
- Perform new asset manager due diligence including background checks, reviewing operational controls, audit reports and site visits
- Strictly monitor Asset Managers’ compliance including performance covenants, cash flow projections and financial reporting
- Review monthly remittance reports and approve cash-flow distributions for each investment
As a Portfolio Specialist you will have:
- An ACA or international equivalent with a minimum 5 years PQE experience with exposure to the financial services industry - preferably a Big Four background in Transactional Services
- Experience in valuations or with real-estate transactions is advantageous
- Experienced and confident communicator (both oral and written) with strong relationship skills
- High quality standards; meets deadlines and meets qualitative and quantitative expectations
- Inquisitive; always seeking to learn, and strong problem solving skills
- Pro-active and willing to take responsibility, a strong team player
- Adaptable and decisive – adapts to and focuses on priorities at hand
- Willingness and ability to travel (25% within Europe)
If you are a driven and hard working individual with ALL of the above skill set and are looking for your next role in the West End of London, then please do click to apply. You must be authorised to work in the United Kingdom without sponsorship.