Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 14 February 2017
A growing IFA firm is currently seeking a Senior Paraplanner to join its Manchester city centre office due to current business expansion.
Key duties include:
- Providing technical, research and administrative support
- Production of compliant and detailed client suitability reports and presentations
- Help manage client relationship and taking/making calls in a polite and professional manner
- Possible attendance at client meetings
- Keeping full and compliant records on file
- Liaising with advisers on a regular basis to work on cases and provide updates
- Prioritising workload in order to meet all deadlines
- Occasionally taking on project work and assignments
- Any other administration based duties that are considered appropriate to the role
You will have:
- Good knowledge across all advice areas (investment, pensions, protection but not mortgages)
- Excellent report writing skills and have a high technical knowledge
- Full FPC essential or recognised equivalent (additional Diploma/AFPC qualifications an advantage but not essential).
- A very strong interest in compliance and willingness to perform compliance support role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of the financial planning process and a knowledge of the financial services industry
- Good I.T. skills, ideally knowledge of Adviser Office and Analytics from Financial Express
- Be able to plan and prioritise your own workload and work with minimum supervision
- Ability and willingness to take personal responsibility in Director/Adviser support role
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willingness to develop, taking further qualifications with full company support
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team with fantastic long term career prospects.
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV if interested as this vacancy will close shortly.