Insurance Fund Accountant
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Lloyd Becker
Date posted 11 November 2016
The Insurance department of a North American Asset Manager is looking for an Insurance Fund Accountant to join them on a contractual basis. The Insurance Fund Accountant will oversee the preparation of the monthly linked and non-linked fund accounts by the off-shore accounts team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare quarterly and annual reporting requirements
- Liaising will clients
- Identify and implement process and product improvements
- Produce fund oversight reports
- Complete daily general ledger reconciliations
As an Insurance Fund Accountant based in London you will need an accounting qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or an international equivalent) and experience within Insurance.
Key requirements include:
- Good understanding of fund administration
- Experience of general ledger reconciliations
- User of MCH
- Advanced MS Excel skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.