Salary £25000 - £35000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Thomas Crick
Date posted 28 October 2016
An exciting new fund operations opportunity has come up within a top tier investment bank in the city of london. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career in banking.
Within this Fund Operations role you will be sitting in the trade support team. On a regular basis you will need to have contact with different fund managers and undertake delivery to the clients front office. The main areas you will be working on are trade capture & life-cycle management
- Daily reconciliation between accounting and broker data
- Exception management between accounting and custody for physical cash
- Clear communication between the company, brokers and clients
- NAV calculation and validation for delivery to accounting
- Resolution of income, PnL, corporate action and trade breaks
- Ownership of the funds completeness and accuracy for delivery to front office
- Monthly validation of fund resets and physical cash settlements
- BAU management and oversight
- Actively seek process improvements
- Identify and re-mediate root causes to exceptions
- Engagement with strategic solutions
- Bachelor degree desirable, degree preference is Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internal /external.
- Self-motivated and flexible approach to working hours
- Demonstrated high levels of accuracy / attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritisation, planning, organisation and time management skills
- Settlement and Confirmation for middle office clients
- Delivery of NAV to accounting
- Previous Investment banking experience
- A good working knowledge of financial products
- Client facing experience
If you are interested in this exciting Fund Operations opportunity please contact me or click to apply.