Client Services Associate
Salary Excellent Bonus Potential
Consultant Daniel Connors
Date posted 07 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Associate at a boutique Investment Manager based in central London. Working within a small but professional client services team the Client Services Associate will have the ability to work with teams and individuals whilst gaining exposure to a myriad of asset classes.
The Client Services Associate at this boutique investment manager will have the opportunity to work in a very collegiate environment where career and development are considered extremely important. Working in a dedicated client services function the role will also provide you with the opportunity to work across a number for functions.
- Transfer Agency – being a subject matter expert in the transfer agency process and having oversight over dealing and settlement points
- Client Onboarding – checking work of Associates when new client applications are being processed for our suite of tax products
- Enquiry Management – handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders
- Being able to coach, train and develop others in best practice
- Client Communications – ensuring the highest degree of care and accuracy when planning, producing, checking or distributing regular client communications
- Client and MI Reporting – producing and checking client reporting, including monthly holding reports, valuations and tax vouchers as well as being involved in providing MI data to the business
- Project Management – leading and managing projects on the team and overseeing any agreed implementation to ensure smooth delivery
If this is a role you feel you would excel in please submit your CV or call me for more details on 02075098271.