Salary £100 - £120 per day
Consultant Thomas Crick
Date posted 27 September 2016
A new Transaction Processing Specialist role had arisen in a top tier bank. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career in banking. This role is based in Bournemouth and is willing to accept a broad range of people from an accounting or finance background.
Within this role you will have to support clients trading OTC derivatives by providing middle office services and contributing to NAV delivery. On a regular basis you will need to contract for different fund managers and undertake delivery to the clients front office. The main areas you will be working on are trade capture & life-cycle management of OTC derivatives
Key Transaction Processing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Daily reconciliation between accounting and broker data
- Exception management between accounting and custody for physical cash
- Clear communication between the company, brokers and clients
- NAV calculation and validation for delivery to accounting
- Resolution of income, PnL, corporate action and trade breaks
- Ownership of the funds completeness and accuracy for delivery to front office
- Monthly validation of fund resets and physical cash settlements
- BAU management and oversight
- Actively seek process improvements
- Identify and re-mediate root causes to exceptions
- Engagement with strategic solutions
- Bachelor degree desirable, degree preference is Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internal /external.
- Self-motivated and flexible approach to working hours
- Demonstrated high levels of accuracy / attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritisation, planning, organisation and time management skills
- OTC clearing account management
- Settlement and Confirmation for middle office clients
- Delivery of NAV to accounting
- Previous Investment banking experience
- Background in Derivatives
- Client facing experience
If you are interested in this exciting Transaction Processing Specialist opportunity please contact me or click to apply.