Salary £50000 - £51000 per annum
Consultant Mishka Narot
Date posted 12 September 2016
The RFP Specialist will report to the RFP Manager based in London and will be working closely with key business stakeholders.
About the role:
To contribute towards the companies funds gathering and retention efforts worldwide, by assisting relevant business development teams to promote their investment strategies to intermediaries, clients and potential clients through the completion of due diligence questionnaires, RFPs, standard client materials and other ad-hoc requests for information, across the companies absolute return, equity, fixed income, alternative and multi asset class strategies.
The RFP Specialist would ideally have a sound understanding of investment management strategies and practices within the investment management/ asset management industry.
The RFP Specialist would be:
- Literate and numerate, combining good writing style with confident numerical skills.
- Thorough, thoughtful approach with an eye for detail;
- Very strong interpersonal skills as well as good communicator and team player;
- Organised and flexible, able to work on several tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Desire to continuously learn about the firm, its products and the industry as a whole;
- Driven to meet deadlines and seek out tasks with minimal supervision / management
The successful RFP Specialist will be resilient, self motivated, proactive and have a high level of integrity. They will show a natural curiosity about what is happening throughout the businesses’ and not be afraid to ask questions.
Apply today or find out more about the RFP Specialist role contact Mishka Narot on email@example.com or call 0207 509 8645.