Contract type: FULL_TIME
Specialism: Banking & Financial Services
Focus: Finance & Accounting
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant: Isobel Salino
Job reference: 51002213/001
Date posted: 29 January 2024south-east banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2024-01-29 2024-03-29 accountancy Reading Berkshire GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are working with a well-established financial services organisation based in Reading, who are looking to recruit a Group FP&A Manager to join on a permanent basis. With a key focus on establishing/improving reporting processes, and collaborating closely with c-suite stakeholders, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious FP&A professional.
• Reporting to Head of FP&A, taking responsibility for driving continuous improvement to the Group’s performance reporting, as well as the delivery of impactful analysis to drive strategic decision making.
• Playing a key role in supporting and influencing business decision making to ensure the business achieves its strategic objectives.
• Produce monthly performance reporting for the Group’s Executive Committee and Board
• Observe news flow, market developments and competitor results to provide updates and insights to senior management.
• Ensure strong working relationships across Finance, Risk and the broader business.
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis, presentations and briefings for senior management, internal and external audiences as required.
Experience and qualifications:
• Full accounting qualification; ACA , ACCA , CA , CIMA or equivalent.
• Experience working within financial services, banking or lending markets.
• Strong financial modelling, analytical and commercial acumen.
• Highly numerate and familiar with key banking financials and drivers of performance.
• Experience presenting to and collaborating closely with c-suite executives.
• Experience within a well established group FP&A structure.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.