Fund Accountant - Investment Manager
Consultant Will Conlon
Date posted 05 August 2022london banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 financial-services London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a driven, forward thinking accountant to step into a challenging role within a boutique investment management firm. The chance to join a high-performing team with development and growth opportunities.
Roles & responsibilities
- Preparation of daily journals re cash transactions & interest accruals
- Daily preparation and provision of bank reconciliations
- Daily reporting to the client re cash levels and weekly reporting to the client re liquidity
- Processing of managing agent daily transactions file & posting to our accounts software (SUN)
- Preparation of monthly journals amortising deferred income
- Checking of transactions posted by managing agent & raising of queries
- Setting up of receipts & payments on client bank account on a daily/regular basis
- Responsible for managing timeliness of payments to suppliers, and fund related costs such as liquidations, management fees, distribution payments, HMRC payments
- Manage FCA requirements for the Fund such as weekly pricing sign off and COLL compliance check
- Attendance at fortnightly managing agent meeting & distribution of minutes
- Monthly preparation of property revaluation journals
- Monthly checking of managing agent head rent accruals & prepayments
- Checking of managing agent other accruals & prepayments
- Monthly reconciliation to managing agent TB
- Production of month end schedules including agent cash, debtors, creditors, UITF, tax and provisions
- Reconciliation of expenditure to capex project schedules
- Monthly production of the NAV and pricing template
- Preparation of half yearly and yearly rental income analysis, operating lease disclosure note
- Preparation and review of completion statements for acquisitions & disposals
- Quarterly preparation of Split TB report by class of assets
- Driving the half yearly and annual financial audit for the Fund, meeting client/audit requests and adhering to reporting deadlines
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) but open to part qualified also
- Real estate/property experience desirable but not essential
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022A leading global investment bank are looking for an EMEA Data Privacy Manager to join their team in London. Offering a competitive salary and benefits, this offers the chance to join one of London's leading financial institutions in a role with plenty of challenge and scope to progress.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Based in London, a leading global investment bank are looking for a new Compliance Monitoring AVP to join their team.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022A Global Investment Bank is looking for a Compliance Associate to join their team covering monitoring and testing, reviews. They are looking for someone with an understanding of regulatory compliance that wants to develop themselves within a reviews role.
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + YesLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 July 2022* Engage with global business divisions to understand their needs, opportunities and constraints in the digital workplace * Create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap, communicating the value across the organisation * Lead the adoption and training strategy for the digital workplace * Manage relationships with key vendors (e.g. Microsoft) and remain up to date with latest technology * Own the product backlog and ensure it is refined and understood, enabling the product team to build out the roadmap * Order the product backlog to maximise value to the business, whilst maintaining quality and keeping control of technical debt * Work with the product team to align delivery dependencies across the Infrastructure Platform teams, including Desktop Engineering, Network Engineering and IT Service Delivery * Work with the product team to help time the release cycles from both a Support Team and business perspective * Work with the product team to ensure that any tests accurately assess the desired outcome of work * Attend agile and scrum meetings to ensure that the work is aligned with the product roadmap
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting new opportunity has emerged for a Junior IT Auditor to join my clients IT audit team within the EMEA Internal Audit function. The Junior Auditor is responsible for the execution of audit engagements, working within audit teams on the delivery of audit engagements. Delivery and execution of all engagements will adhere to audit methodology and include formal sign-offs of key documents and processes within an audit file.