Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Taylor
Date posted 02 August 2022london banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 accountancy London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Globally Recognised Investment Bank is looking for a Senior Regulatory Accountant to join their fast growing, dynamic team. For more information please contact Ashley Taylor Ashley.Taylor@ Robertwalters.com
The role will suit a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent technical and excel skills with a strong desire to learn and develop their career within the regulatory reporting function in the Financial Services industry.
This role requires
- Outstanding analytical skills with an inquisitive mindset to identify and swiftly resolve issues.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills to be able to juggle competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to provide guidance to the local and Head Office finance teams on specific issues.
- The development and maintenance of good relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to effectively communicate recommendations.
- Preparation of prudential returns (including reporting of Capital, Liquidity, Large Exposures, Asset Encumbrance & Leverage Ratio reporting)
- Preparation of daily MI reporting to senior management;
- Supporting in the production of the ICAAP, ILAAP and the Recovery Plan for the relevant entities
- Reviewing reporting procedures, identifying problem areas and liaising with relevant persons to resolve issues as they arise;
- Maintaining a level of awareness with respect to new/existing business areas and associated financial products;
- Maintaining a level of awareness of any regulatory developments that may impact the reporting process as well as a sound knowledge of regulatory reporting (compliance) rules and regulations;
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a driven, forward thinking accountant to step into a challenging role within a boutique investment management firm. The chance to join a high-performing team with development and growth opportunities.
Salary: £58,000 - £62,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting opportunity has come up for a SOx specialist with a global investment bank based in the City of London. This is a full time role, with a hybrid working model. The internal control role sits with within the Finance Department and covers both the UK Region and Financial Markets globally. The role reports directly to the Head of Internal Controls UK and FM which is included as part of the wider Finance for Financial Markets department. The role primarily focuses on the SOx co-ordination responsibilities for the London Branch and SOx controls developments within UK Finance. It requires regular liaison with various risks functions, both locally and globally as well as support and front office departments. The role also provides support in dealing with all risk and controls matters associated with Finance as dictated by all our stakeholders (Group Finance, Risk, Policies and Procedures).
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022A leading global investment bank are looking for an EMEA Data Privacy Manager to join their team in London. Offering a competitive salary and benefits, this offers the chance to join one of London's leading financial institutions in a role with plenty of challenge and scope to progress.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Based in London, a leading global investment bank are looking for a new Compliance Monitoring AVP to join their team.
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022This role is for a multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Central London.