Salary £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jodie Smith
Date posted 17 May 2022northern-west banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 banking Northwich Cheshire GB CW9 7UT GBP 19000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Financial Administrator Location: Northwich Salary: 19-21k Permanent Contract I am currently sourcing a Financial Administrator for a growing multinational bank based in Northwich. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the banking and finance industry or equivalent education at a degree level.
- In charge of Inputting Treasury settlements.
- Processing FX, Money Markets, Securities and Savings products.
- Providing cash management support to Treasury Front Office.
- Inputting/processing/authorising payments from a range of business areas including Trade Finance and Investment Operations.
- Carrying out Payment investigations.
- Processing and maintenance of Trade Finance and Mortgage loans products.
- Dealing with Bank-to-Bank enquiries.
- Producing and submitting various external reports resulting from the Treasury activity being conducted.
- General database maintenance.
- Providing back-office support and service on banking operations.
- Industry-related degree
- Experience within an office environment is preferable
- Payments experience is preferred, but not essential
- Interest in working in Financial Services
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply below and I will be in touch of suitable.
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 17 May 2022Finance Advisor Location: Northwich Salary: 18k-21k Permanent Vacancy The Finance Advisor will be sat within the processing team and will be taking an active part in the day to day running of the bank. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a financial services company and be driven to progress within the industry.