FCC - Data Analytics Manager
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Eltringham
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 banking London London GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime Compliance Data Analytics Manager The role holder will provide day-to-day regulatory ready data science capability in the second-line Financial Crime Compliance Analytics team, whilst being responsible for fulfilling second-line Financial Crime Compliance analytics requests.
- Day-to-day management and oversight of Models.
- Fulfilling analytics requests raised in respect to Model Oversight (including Transaction Monitoring, Customer Screening, Payment Screening and Customer Risk Assessment) by first and second-line Financial Crime teams, including Model Definition and Analytics, FIU, SARU and Financial Crime Control.
- Delivering presentations and analysis findings to internal & external stakeholders including regulators, both in written and verbal format.
- Escalating identified risks and/or issues with control mechanisms, risk models and output, when appropriate.
- Proven experience of working with big-data and/or managing data science teams.
- Experience of using tools such as: SQL Server, SAS, R and Python.
- Previous exposure to regulatory scrutiny.
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand complex data / issues, to extract results and to present key conclusions.
- An understanding of Financial Crime systems and tools for transaction monitoring, customer screening, payment screening and customer risk assessment is beneficial.