Product Controller (Credit and/or Emerging Markets)
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mike Cellier
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 banking City of London London GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable financial services firm in London is in need of a Product Controller to join their business on an initial 6 month contract, with opportunity to extend, with focus on their Credit and Emerging Markets.
A great opportunity has arisen with a thriving financial services firm in London where they are in need of a Product Controller 6 months, with opportunity to extend. The focus will be on their Credit and Emerging Markets business with emphasis on the PnL.
- Production of a variety of daily n&Ls across different core trading desks and across many different product categories.
- Providing cross team coverage due to a major project initiative across the firm.
- Working closely with cross functional teams and the fund administrator to ensure delivery of an accurate and timely PnL.
- Resolving issues surrounding the PnL.
- Daily conversations with the local Front Office – resolving any questions
- Valuation Verification
- Project work – trader requests, management requests, improving the process etc
- The ideal candidate should have experience of daily PnL production and ideally worked in a PnL controller function for a minimum of ~4 years.
- The candidate must have very good grades in numerical subjects, a strong degree from a major academic institution and have a strong interest in financial markets.