Salary benefits + bonus
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 30 September 20192019-10-04 2019-11-29 telecommunications Guildford Surrey GB GBP 64000 65000 65000 YEAR Insect Technology Group https://insecttechnologygroup.com/ https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/agrirpotein3.gif
Robert Walters have exclusively partnered with the Insect Technology Partnership in Guildford to recruit a Financial Accountant. This is a truly exciting position for someone who is keen to progress their career into an international space within a rapidly expanding business.
Time Magazine included AgriProtein on its 2018 list of ‘Fifty Genius Companies’ that are inventing the future. AgriProtein is a global leader in the field of developing and commercialising technology to up cycle waste organic material into proteins, lipids and other valuable products. It has been developing this technology, using Black Soldier Fly larvae, for over eight years from its base in South Africa.
In 2018 the company raised US$105 million in new capital into the UK based holding company to fund its global expansion. The company is currently developing new facilities, each capable of processing over 250 tonnes per day of organic material in many markets including Asia, Europe, USA, South Africa and the Middle East.
In 2019 AgriProtein’s holding company is accelerating and broadening its global mission to develop sustainable, insect-based nutrient recycling solutions. The holding company will change its name in the coming weeks to the “Insect Technology Group”.
- Manage the monthly reconciliation and reporting process to finalise the accounting data required on a timely basis each month. The objective is to have a monthly trial balance at entity and group level to be able to prepare the monthly board report with P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Work with international offices and joint ventures to ensure efficient and accurate capture of the required accounting data from subsidiaries and joint ventures.
- Support the Global Financial Controller in the preparation and planning for the audit and facilitating an efficient enquiry process for the auditors across our multiple offices.
- Assist the Global Financial Controller in the budget preparation and variance analysis required.
- Work with the technical deployment and technical operations teams to budget for, and manage the spending vs budget of, the construction of new factory facilities.
Experience and Qualifications
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CA qualification (or equivalent) is essential.
- This candidate must be adaptable, driven and organised with the ability to work and acclimatise to a rapidly growing and developing business environment.
- Experience using an ERP system is essential
- Experience assisting with a complex audit process is important.
Any direct applications or unsolicited CVs sent by any other party other than Robert Walters will be directly forwarded to Robert Walters to manage. This is line with a contractual exclusivity agreement between Robert Walters and AgriProtein/ITG.
To apply to this role or to find out more about the role, please get in touch, Isobel.Salino@robertwalters.com or +44(0)1344 233280