Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 banking Wilmslow Cheshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Business Robert Walters are currently working with a Financial services business based in Cheshire in their search seeking a strong Group Reporting Accountant to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The business that we’re representing have a superb reputation and are highly profitable in their niche field. The business are currently in the process of delivering ambitious growth plans, they are well ahead of current projections and require motivated individuals that are keen to buy into the organisational philosophy.
The Permanent Group Reporting Accountant will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high quality reporting of the monthly and quarterly financials . The successful candidate will also play a key role in the co-ordination of the statutory audit process and the preparation of statutory accounts.
Specific aspects of the role include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Working alongside the auditors
- Delivering financial information to parent company
- Managing all aspects of quarterly / half and full year accounts
- Year end statutory accounting
- Working with SME’S and stakeholders within the wider finance function
- Delivering analytical templates, reporting and ad hoc reports on a quarterly basis
- Involvement in UK GAAP entity level Balance sheet reviews
- Maintain fully complete and signed- off month-end checklists
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified and will have proven experience of being a Group reporting Accountant. The candidate will ideally have exposure to working in partnership with financial service organisations and will have proven experiences of overseeing a statutory reporting process. The candidate will have strong skills in Excel and will be comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders including directors. The candidate will be able to manage numerous deadlines and prioritize workload in order to achieve these deadlines.