Regulatory Reporting Officer
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Adam King
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 financial-services London London GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Officer to join a leading multinational financial service provider based in central London. If you have a few years experience working within regulatory reporting or financial analysis and are looking for a company with a great working culture and very competitive benefits, please apply and we will look to get back to you as soon as possible.
The company is a multinational financial service provider with over 25 years history and manage around 4,800 million in its total assets.
- Assist with the production of regulatory returns (COREP, LIQREP, FINREP, BoE Statistical Reports).
- Assist with the production of ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP disclosures.
- Assist with the company's growth strategy for Regulatory Reporting.
- Work with the regulatory reporting manager to review processes relating to Regulatory Reporting to identify improvements and thus enhance control / system capabilities.
- Maintain controls and check on the regulatory database and extracts from the core banking system.
- Reconcile balance sheet on periodic basis.
- Keep up to date developments and changes in regulatory issues.
- Analyse and help with the implement new legislation.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of both internal and external capital and liquidity calculation and reporting tools on ad hoc daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist with the implementation/enhancement of regulatory reporting software.
- Ability to work under pressure, if necessary, under deadline-driven conditions
- Strong Regulatory reporting background - Experience with COREP is essential
- Minimum 5 years Banking experience in Finance function
- Experience within a banking organisation or a similar financial institution
- Exposure to regulatory reporting and awareness of regulatory reporting rules
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision within a team structure
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (especially Ms Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Through working style and excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Strong interpersonal skills
Experience and qualifications required
- Part qualification (ACCA, ACA preferred) with strong academic background in quantitative disciplines such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Engineering