Financial Reporting Officer
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Adam King
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 financial-services London London GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a Financial Reporting Officer to join a leading multinational financial service provider based in central London. If you have a few years experience working within financial reporting or financial analysis and are looking for a company with a great working culture and very competitive benefits, please apply and we will look to get back to you as soon as possible.
The company is a multinational financial service provider with over 25 years history and manage around 4,800 million in its total assets.
- Manage the Accounts Payable function.
- Produce management reporting and performance review reports.
- Produce daily downloads, FX Reconciliation & Bonds portfolio.
- Monitor interest accruals.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Aid with the planning, testing and implementation of Finance-related projects.
- Assistance with all month end processes.
- Participate in Finance-related projects for the continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Assist with the preparation and content of Management Accounts/Performance reports.
- Produce management reporting and performance review reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Ability to work under pressure, if necessary, under deadline-driven conditions
- Strong Financial reporting background – IFRS knowledge is essential
- Minimum 5 years Banking experience in Finance function
- Experience within a banking organisation or a similar financial institution
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision within a team structure
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (especially Ms Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Thorough working style and excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytic and reporting skills
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Part qualification (ACCA,ACA preferred) with strong academic background in disciplines such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Engineering.