Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 financial-services Wilmslow Cheshire GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Organisation A Cheshire based Financial Services business is currently seeking a technically strong Financial Controller to join thee organisation on a permanent basis. The business that we’re representing have a superb reputation and are highly profitable in their niche field. The business are currently in the process of delivering ambitious growth plans, are well ahead of current projections and require motivated individuals that are keen to buy into the organisational philosophy.
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will be technically strong Financial Controller with a background in financial services.
Specific duties include:
- Manage all aspects of the finance function and take ownership of the P&L and Balance sheet
- Deliver process and control improvements across the finance division
- Take ownership over the whole of reporting and ensure that deadlines are hit
- Manage a team of 12 including all qualified, part qualified and transactional finance individuals
- Deliver system improvements across the finance division
- Business partner with a range finance and non finance stakeholders across the wider group
- Prepare / deliver financial data and management information to the executive team
- Lead on the production and analysis of data that is critical to the success of the group
- Lead on all aspects of cash management, reconciliations and performance reporting across the finance division
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a technically strong Finance Manager or Financial Controller who are seeking progression within their career. The candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and will be have a background of working in a financial services business. Proven exposure to managing a team and improving reporting processes / deadlines and controls across a finance function is critical for any prospective candidates. Further to this the ability to demonstrate proven business partnering, analytical and commercial skills within a previous role is also a pre-requisite for my client. This role offers the perfect opportunity to an individual who’s looking for flexibility and the ability to develop and grow within an extremely successful award winning business.