Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location West EndFULL_TIME
Consultant William Smati
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 financial-services West End London GB GBP 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a specialist credit advisory and investment platform which focuses on private asset based financing across the European markets. Based in Mayfair, this role will be joining a boutique industry leader within the Investment Management space, specifically within the Real Estate space. If you are a qualified accountant with experience within the Financial Services space and are looking for a role with growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding company, feel free to apply and we will aim to get back to you asap.
Working within the finance & operations team, the candidate will take responsibility for finance across the Group and PRS scheme. Reporting to the Financial Controller / Head of Finance & Operations this role will involve close interaction with the business and external service providersin a growing firm. As well as being responsible for the day-to-day finance functions across the group the candidate will also need to develop functions and processes including the replacement of the in-house accounting system.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2 to 4 years post qualification experience
- Upper second university degree or above
- A background in financial services preferably working in an investment management firm
- Experience in statutory financial reporting
- A high attention to detail and an analytical ability to investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Team player with clear and concise communication
The responsibilities of the role will encompass:
- Production of the monthly and quarterly reporting to the management group and Board, including insight and analysis on profitability and costs and motitoring of KPIs
- Preparation of consolidated annual financial statements and co-ordination of the annual group audit, including oversight of group financial record keeping
- Co-ordination of the tax compliance obligations of te group with corporate service providers
- Ensuring compliance with group FCA financial reporting requirements
- Supervising the Finance & Operations Analyst
- Develop and mature financial processes and support growth in new business across the group.